GoodNotes turns your iPad into digital paper. It was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable handwritten notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to one of the top paid iOS apps worldwide. Our vision is to be the smart digital paper where people think, study, and work. Short term goal is to make GoodNotes smarter and more accessible on other platforms.
We are looking for product-minded software engineers and designer to join us in our Hong Kong office. We don't have all the roles on our site yet but if you are interested in hearing more, please do send us an email at [email protected]
- We are looking for talents to bring our popular iOS application to other platform like web, Android and Windows. We need help on building out the backend infrastructure and cross platform development strategy.
- We are psyched about the future of computing: touchscreen + keyboard + pen
- We sponsor work visa. Come work in Hong Kong, one of the best cities in Asia
- You will be working with makers. Every member on the team has shipped their own products outside of work.
- We are bootstrapped from day one and we treat our team well. Check out our benefits on our page.
- We have excellent work-life balance because we trust who we hire. Optional work-from-home Thursday and Friday.
- We are a fun team: Tuesday Lunch Jam, Wednesday GamesNight, Annual all-expenses-paid Offsite Trip.
To learn more about who we are, our engineering culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/goodnotes and our career page: https://www.goodnotes.com/careers/