Connected Vehicle Optimization (CVO) , is an industry-leading transportation technology provider.
We help states and transportation companies reduce traffic, fuel usage, safety risk and pollution, all while increasing productivity!
CVO, with 200+ employees (and growing), was spun out of a $6 Billion dollar publicly-traded company in 2018, and for the first time in its nearly 25-year history, it is its own standalone company! Because of this transition, youll get the best of both worlds, with all the fun and feel of a startup and the strong stability of an established organization.
Please note that we are currently rebranding our company, so our website is up, but under construction!
Apply today to join the excitement of building our new company, helping shape our vision and getting in on the ground floor of something big!
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME
We are seeking a CRM Developer to work at our Corporate location in Phoenix, Arizona (85003). The successful candidate for this position will report to the Business Systems Manager. The CRM Developer will be working with many Microsoft technologies including .Net, Visual Studio, C#, MS SQL, WCF, and custom CRM 2011 applications.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing solutions using Dynamics CRM/XRM 2011 on Premise.
- Support, maintain, and document the custom functionality implemented in Dynamics CRM 2011 on Premise.
- Troubleshoot and triage production issues as needed as well as perform a root cause analysis and recommendation for resolution.
- Prototype, refine, test, and debug web applications to meet internal and external users need.
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM Online 2016/Dynamics 365.
- Maintaining Automated Unit Tests to meet development standards.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to support emergency production issues after hours.
- Participate in architectural design and documentation.
- Provide technical training and guidance to less experienced developers.
- Work with Project Managers, Product Owners and Business Analyst to determine project scope and timelines.
- Conducts analysis to determine and plan for new programs, system integrations, or system upgrades.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or 10 years of equivalent development experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Dynamics CRM development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex business problems.
- Experience Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps for version control and release management.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Working knowledge of IIS, HTTP, WebAPI, JSON, RESTful and SOAP web services.
Additional Reasons this Job is Amazing:
- Great benefit package with medical, dental, and vision that start on date of hire.
- Vacation / Sick Days.
- Paid Floating Holiday (used at employee discretion).
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employer-Paid Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Short-term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401 (k) Plan with employer match.
- Competitive compensation.
- Ability to travel 10%.
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact.