A Microsoft Gold Partner, driving digital transformation since 2005!
As a member of the Custom Application Development team, you will work within a team to solve complex business problems for our clients, using some of the newest technologies available.
Youll thrive with us if you value:
- Diligence: Results oriented with a focus on successful delivery, all while navigating moving obstacles and challenges.
- Pacesetting: Working alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, fostering a culture of continuous learning and skill elevation.
- Leadership: Creating a lasting positive impact from day one, acting as subject matter experts in your given domain.
- Valiance: Digitally transforming some of the largest and most high-profile companies in the Phoenix area.
- Partnership: Achievers that thrive in a collaborative culture, who believe in the importance of realizing a shared goal.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Top Compensation: While gaining experience in a wide variety of industries solving complex business problems.
- Continuous Training: Keeping you up to date on the newest tech.
- Flexibility: With a local client base, our team members have the opportunity to focus on what matters most to them.
- Collaboration: Join a group of thought leaders and trusted advisors who have a passion for solving business problems with the use of technology.
Technologies We Use to Transform Businesses:
- Frameworks: Angular, Vue.js, Bootstrap, JQuery, ADO.NET and/or Entity Framework, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC (4.0 and 5.0), ASP.NET Web API, WCF, WPF, .NET Core 2.1, 2.2, EF Core 2.1, 2.2, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Core MVC
- Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008R2/2012/2014/2016
- Methodologies: Agile including SCRUM/KANBAN, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Other: Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code, Version Control and ALM/Project/Work Management solutions, software testing (Functional, Performance, and Unit Testing), Azure DevOps (Boards, Pipelines, Repos, test plans, etc.), Swagger, Postman for Web API testing & validation
Our company is based in Tempe, AZ. Qualified candidates for full-time roles should live in, or be willing to relocate to Arizona for this opportunity.
No third-party candidates please.