Senior Decision Support Services & Statistical Analyst
Arch is looking for a talented professional to embrace our culture of excellence, service, integrity and innovation. We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join our team as a Senior Decision Support Services & Statistical Analyst. Reporting directly to the Director of Population Health, you will be tasked with conducting various types of specialized analyses including cost-benefit analyses, financial analyses, and feasibility studies for our multi-specialty medical group.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyzes, evaluates and documents data request of business stakeholders to understand and prioritize requests appropriately.
- Responsible for all data analytics and submission for all quality data programs including healthplan and 3rd party reporting.
- Contributes to the business analysis for reporting requirements.
- Maintains a solid working knowledge of business intelligence/decision support industry trends and best practices.
- Manages the reports request queue and oversees the report development process.
- Performs analysis of data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy. Identify and facilitate implementation of data reporting improvement opportunities.
- Develops clinical reports designed to improve the quality of care.
- Develops and maintains report schedules, automate reports as necessary.
- Participates in interface projects (eg. criteria development) with outside facilities; resolve
interface errors as it relates to data abstraction
- 4+ years business intelligence/decision support experience or statistical analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Health Administration, Informatics or related field
- Master in Business Administration or Data Analytics highly preferred, not required
- Proficient in data reporting and analytics including SQL, and Crystal Reports
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience in data collection, management and analysis
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization including executive leadership
- Certification in NextGen EHR, EPM highly preferred, not required
Join us and enjoy our benefits including:
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Vision discount program
- Group term life insurance and voluntary insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO ( personal time off)
- Paid holidays (7)
- Plus many more!
Arch Health Medical Group is a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 84 providers and 300 employees serving nearly 80,000 patients in San Diego County. Our medical clinics are conveniently located in Poway, Rancho Penasquitos, Escondido, Ramona, and Valley Center. We are a Palomar Health affiliate.
Arch Health Medical Group maintains a drug-free workplace and smoke free working environment. Employees are required to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Arch Health Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in the workplace.