Open SENIOR DATA ENGINEER job at Runtastic
We believe in supporting people to improve their fitness and overall health. With more than 277 million downloads of our apps and 145+ million registered users on Runtastic.com, we face unusual and fascinating challenges everyday.
== ONSITE | VISA ==
As our new Senior Data Engineer, you will join our chocolate-loving data team in building an engineering-friendly data platform and services that empower us to make the most of our data.
YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE BY:
• Integrating data from various sources into our analytics backend
• Managing and curating the available data to assure its quality and availability
• Developing data models and schemas with our product teams
• Providing a platform to deploy and run data products in a production environment
• Deploying machine learning models in collaboration with data scientists
• Managing and continuously improving the data platform, services, and toolset to fit the evolving requirements of an agile business
WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHT MATCH:
• Advanced programming skills in at least one language (i.e. Python, Java, Scala)
• Advanced SQL skills
• Professional experience with Hadoop stack
• Ability to convert complex business systems and requirements into technical concepts and solutions
• Preferably a degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or a related field (university or higher technical institute)
• Passion for new technologies and for creating value from data in a fast-changing environment
• Very good English skills
We offer jobs in various fields! Check out our career page https://www.runtastic.com/en/career and see if any of our open positions match with your interests and background (i.e. we’re also looking for Backend Developers, Data Scientists or Mobile Engineers).