Bionovation Biotech Inc located in San Diego and dedicated on developing high-end microscope scanner for research and diagnosis purpose. Our microscope scanner, MP800, is the only machine in market that can scan the sampler with 100x oil immersion objective for hematology, cytology and microbiology. With AI algorithm, the cells or other targets can be detected, sorted automatically. The system can save pathologists a lot of time in searching sample or operate the traditional microscope.
We are seeking a passionate, experienced full-time R&D; Technical Support Engineer to join our applications engineering team. The ideal candidate will have a technical background in automatic medical equipment or microscope scanner R&D.; Experience in software, C, C++, C#, and a proven track record of running highly complex commercial product development projects.
- · Apply knowledge of microscope scanner, mechanics, electronics, optics, computers, and Bionovation products to the installation, preventive maintenance and repair of Imaging products and accessories.
- · Perform equipment installations and validation including customer training, introducing the customer to basic features and functions of the instrument and software.
- · Provide real-time and follow-up support (technical, operational, logistical) to our customers, both internal and external, including direct Technical Support telephone coverage when necessary. Evaluate the customer issue, diagnose the problem, create a repair strategy then perform and verify the repair.
Manage, prioritize and schedule all work to be performed to satisfy internal and external customer demands.
- · Log and track all support calls and field service visits in the appropriate database in a timely manner. Properly maintain and inventory a trunk stock of service parts.
- · Communicate strategic customer, competitive and sales lead information to the appropriate Sales Manager.
- · Requires a B.S. in Biology, Physics or Engineering discipline or a 2 year degree with field experience with a minimum of 3-5 years directly related experience in medical and biological research device service and support.
- · Experience with microscopy, digital imaging, fluorescence, and motion control systems preferred.
- · High proficiency in software, C, C++, C#.
- · Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- · Strong Windows operating system knowledge.
- · Strong electro-mechanical skills.
- · Ability to troubleshoot over the telephone and in the field.
- · Must be comfortable speaking to a group in a training setting.
- · Ability to work in a team environment and to meet deadlines is required.
- · Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift or move weights up to 100 pounds.